Configo LTD is an Israeli company, founded in May of 2015.
ProveSource is one of our flagship products, which launched in beginning of 2018, to help marketers and website owners leverage the power of social proof and increase their sales and conversion rates.
ProveSource & GDPR
- All ProveSource data is held on servers hosted in the US.
- All employees responsible of software development & infrastructure maintenance of ProveSource are fully aware of the GDPR and data privacy requirements.
- Our terms of service
- Our DPA
ProveSource customers rights regarding to GDPR are considered and enforced, including:
- The right to be informed: we inform our users about the use that will be made of their data. Our users can request the full RPA report via email (email@example.com).
- The right of access: our users can access all their data from their dashboard.
- The right of rectification: our users can update their information anytime they need through their profile page.
- The right of erasure: Our users can send us a request to delete their account and all the information related to it via our live chat or via emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to restrict processing: We have processes in place to ensure that we respond to a request for restriction without undue delay and within one week of receipt. We have appropriate methods in place to indicate and restrict the processing of personal data on our systems.
- The right to data portability: Our users may contact us anytime if they wish to get an export of their data. We have processes in place to ensure that we respond to a request for data portability without undue delay and within one week of receipt.
- The right to object: Our users and their end-users may contact us anytime regarding this matter, and will take care of any legitimate request.
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling: We only collect the minimum amount of data needed and we don’t do “profiling”.
Subject access requests
We reply to all access requests (positively or negatively) under 1 week (the legal limit from GDPR is 1 month).
We offer this free of charge for our customers (paid and free).
Our team closely monitors any unauthorized system access, and has put in place multiple preventive measures to reduce the attack surface on our systems and services. In 3 years, ProveSource has had 0 major security issues.
Security researchers and users can submit a security report to our email address (email@example.com).
Whenever we develop a new system, security comes as a first when designing the architecture of such a system. Our first goal is to protect the integrity of the new production system, and second goal to protect the user data that’s being stored and used by that system.
Data Protection Officers
ProveSource designated a Data Protection Officer, as required by GDPR:
Role: Co-founder & CTO
Location: Configo LTD offices in Israel