Many people choose Wix to showcase and promote their products and services online.
And this is not accidental. Wix has many advantages and is extremely user friendly – even for beginners.
In general, Wix has the following elements working in its favor:
- Excellent ready-to-use templates
- Extreme drag and drop flexibility
- Ease of adding text -or other elements- animation
- Artificial design intelligence – accompanied by a smart assistant
- Automated site backups
- An App Market with hundreds of apps to add to your Wix website
We have put together a list of the 10 best Social Proof Wix apps to help you build trust and boost the sales of your website or store.
If you are not sure of what Social Proof is and how it can help your business grow, check out our Social Proof Playbook before proceeding.
So, are you ready!? 🎉
It may be a little awkward (not 🤭) but the ProveSource app is indeed the best Wix social proof app. Rated 5.0 stars, it is a complete social proof solution for your Wix website.
We have saved the best for last. A recipe to make the most out of your social proof notifications and become a ProveSource Power User!
ProveSource is a social proof app that lets you display recent user activity on your website to increase trust and boost your conversions.
Showcase sales, signups, visitors, conversions, and more on your website to increase trust, compel action, and increase your conversions.
You can also display reviews of your business from various sources like Facebook, Google, Trustpilot, and more sources.
Take advantage of localized, customizable, real-time, mobile-friendly, beautiful, and authentic notifications to create a busy vibe on your website.
Measure your ROI and impact with our Conversion goals and Analytics.
Show a stream of recent conversions from your website like “Mike (London) purchased Nike Air Max 5 minutes ago”.
Conversions can be anything from recent sales, orders, signups, newsletter subscriptions, and more.
Show positive reviews and recommendations of your business from sources like Facebook, Google, Trustpilot, and more right on your website.
Show the number of conversions and visitors you’ve had on your website to let others know your website is busy and interesting.
Show informational and promotional messages like coupon offers, return policies, shipping promotions, and more!
– Localized to 25+ languages
– Easily customized (position, design, timing, images, colors, and more)
– Integrates with most platforms
– Mobile friendly
Create awesome popups and forms with ease by using the Smart Popups & Forms app.
Use triggers like the exit-intent popup and advanced targeting to convert more visitors into leads, email subscribers, and sales.
You can provide social proof by showcasing the number of your subscribers in the pop-up form while inviting new visitors to join your mailing list.
A precise number of subscribers that trust you and get your exclusive content is a great motive for those who are not sure about the value you can provide.
Tip: You should have a decent number of subscribers for best results. 😉
- Increase visitors’ engagement
- Capture more leads, sales, and email subscribers
- Reduce shopping cart abandonment
- Integrate with your CRM and email provider
- Drag & drop popup editor: Create popups in minutes, no previous experience required!
- Advanced triggers & targeting options: Including exit intent trigger, display after time spent on the website, scrolling trigger, display after X pages visited, and more. Targeting options include page targeting, device targeting, country, days and hours, new vs returning visitors, traffic source, on-click popup display, and more.
- Wide range of templates: Choose from a wide range of fully responsive and well-designed templates.
- 40+ native integrations: With emailing systems, CRM or marketing automation platforms.
Well, your users’ activities on social media is a very powerful social proof tool.
You can take advantage of the Instagram Stream app to increase your trust levels and conversions.
Use images from your social media accounts on your site to show off products, reviews, events or use it as a lookbook or testimonials gallery.
Instagram Stream updates automatically so you can stream social media content from Insta, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Vimeo (and more!) in a live social media feed on your website. Get more followers, keep content fresh, and increase time spent on your site!
Engage your site visitors with an automatic feed from your Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and other social media accounts.
Follow any public accounts or hashtags in a beautiful gallery layout.
Get more followers by adding social sharing buttons to your posts.
Automatically update your site content, or manually approve posts before publishing them to your website.
- Follow any public account or hashtag on Insta to create an Instagram feed, or create a Twitter feed.
- Create a Facebook feed for any Facebook page or Pinterest board.
- Add videos directly from YouTube or Vimeo.
- Stream posts from Flickr, Tumblr, or Dailymotion.
- Select from a grid, collage, or slider layout and choose your image cropping style. It’s an easy image optimizer!
- Combine images, photos, videos, and text in one responsive gallery.
- Show or hide post captions and add image hover effects.
- Add social sharing buttons so your visitors can share your photos or videos.
- Approve posts before adding them to your site.
This is another high rated app with over 2,000,000 installs. The Comments app can help you build your online credibility!
Make it easy for your users to share their feedback and positive experiences with your products!
Comments have been built from the ground up for Wix. It is one of the most popular commenting solutions on the Wix app market. Installing the app is easy, and it includes tons of Special Features for your site:
- Gather user testimonials, 5-star ratings, and reviews
- Anonymous comments or social login with Facebook/Twitter/Google/Email
- Social sharing and profanity filtering
- Easy installation and seamless integration with Wix Blog and Wix Stores
- Social integration: visitors can use their Facebook, Twitter or Google accounts to post comments
- Emojis 😁
- Photo uploads
- Filter bad words
- Comment moderation and approval via a dedicated dashboard or through email
- Free mobile app for managing and moderating your comments on the go
Social Media Stream is the ideal Wix app if you want to keep your website fresh with new content always streaming from your social media.
It is not a direct social proof app but can boost your site’s credibility and freshness.
It will connect Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, and Tumblr onto one stunning social widget you can embed on your website.
How can Social Media Stream help you?
- Give your website a fresh feel with your social media
- Integrates with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Tumblr, and Pinterest
- Drive more traffic and “likes” on your social media pages
- Easily customizable widget
Supports All Major Social Networks:
- Facebook pages and personal profiles
- Twitter accounts, hashtags, and handles
- Instagram accounts and hashtags
- Youtube personal accounts, channels, and playlists
- Pinterest personal and public boards
- Tumblr personal and public blogs
Supports All Media Types
Want to stream Pictures, Videos, or Text? “Social Media Stream” is extremely flexible and supports all types of media.
Full Mobile Support
Doesn’t matter if you’re browsing on a desktop, smartphone, or tablet, your stream looks great 100% of the time.
Inffuse Testimonials is a straight-forward app that will help you add beautifully designed testimonials to your website, and show what people are saying about your brand.
- Pull reviews from Facebook, Twitter, and Yelp
- Testimonial submission form for your customers
- Customize colors, templates, and layout
- Localize the app to your native language
Smart, and super easy to use.
Voice Comments allows your website visitors to voice their opinion in a fun, fast, and easy way with Voice Comments.
It is not only a social proof tool to help you increase your conversions, but also a great way to keep readers engaged, increase your site traffic, and improve your SEO.
- Create a much more personal connection with voice & text comments.
- Increase User Engagement, keep readers on your site for longer, and reduce your bounce rates.
- Let visitors use audio, video, images, and text to better express themselves.
- Build your site credibility and increase traffic with great reviews.
- Try our AMPLIFY Premium Plan for customized comment approvals, extended recording time, advanced flagging options, and more.
- Combine voice & text with video, images, GIFs, and more.
- Unlimited Comments – There’s no limit to the number of comments you can display on your site.
- Notifications – Send alerts to your users about new content, special offers, and anything else you want to talk about.
- Customizable Tools – Keep things on brand.
Video & Image Slider is a highly customizable slideshow tool that can help you present your clients’ testimonials and reviews enhancing your Social Proof efforts.
You can also upload photos to create a slideshow of your product photos; showcase videos from YouTube or Vimeo in a video slider; create a banner slider to showcase events or new offers!
Video & Image Slider is a great way to draw attention to your promotions and bestsellers, or highlight promotions and discounts.
With easy video upload, you can showcase your YouTube or Vimeo content in a sliding video gallery, and set it to autoplay for a great video background on your site.
The highly customizable design lets you choose an image slider layout or a carousel layout, pick custom colors, fonts, borders, add thumbnails, choose custom slider arrows, slide speed, and transition styles.
You can add banner images or photos with call-to-action buttons to link visitors to your sales page or promotion page. It’s the ideal sliding photo gallery for your site to help you sell more!
Video & Image Slider is mobile responsive on any device and comes with several templates to get you started, so you can get set up in minutes.
Visitors Map might be one of the most unique and quite innovative Wix apps, especially if you are running a worldwide business.
A map of your global visitors could be a very strong Social Signal for your brand. It surely can increase trust and boost conversions!
You can show off your website’s traffic on beautiful maps. See what country visitors are coming from when they come in & more. Just add the Live Visitors Map to your site, choose your default center and zoom, a map style you love & you’re set!
- Add a map in one click
- See where your visitors are coming from with detailed location
- Choose from 27 unique map styles
- Choose to show individual visits, visitors clusters, or heat maps
- Show the locations of up to 500 visitors
- Customize the look & feel of your map
- Map updates automatically in real-time
An active and vivid forum is without any doubt a strong Social Signal that motivates visitors to participate, ask questions, leave reviews, and testimonials.
Wix Forum can help you build your brand’s community forum.
Use your forum as a place for site visitors to connect and share information. Customize with a layout and design you want.
Create discussion boards around your brand or shared interests, answer questions, post job vacancies, publish news, and more.
- Start discussions and build your online community
- Get recommendations or give advice with a Q&A forum
- Create private categories for selected members
- Offer subscription plans and earn money from your forum
Well, a quiz is the best form of interactive content, as well as a lead generation activity on your website, so there’s no reason why it can’t be turned into a Social Proof opportunity.
As participants go through the quiz, you can display the total number of people that have taken the quiz, or even show a notification for each quiz completion in real-time (e.g. “Anna just took the skin type quiz”)
At the same time, the number of people that take the quiz is a testament to the fact that people trust the brand enough to engage with its content, products, and services.
The Fyrebox Quizzes app can make this happen, with some help from ProveSource and Zapier.
Make your own quiz with Fyrebox, to capture leads or just make your site more fun! Fyrebox makes it easy to create a mobile-friendly interactive quiz.
Simple to start and easy to use, create a quiz (or two) that come with built-in analytics for you to record the players’ answers and statistics. You can export the leads automatically to your CRM or auto-responder.
Here is the list of quizzes you can create:
- Scenario Quiz
- Multiple Choice Quizzes
- True False Quiz
- Open-Ended Quiz
- Mostly As
- It is available in 37 different languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Arabic, Russian, Hebrew, Portuguese, and more.
- It will detect the language of your browser and display the version in your language.
- Edit every piece of content within the quiz as well with our advanced look and feel editor. Change colors, move the buttons around, change their labels, and other cool stuff.
How to implement it
- Create your Fyrebox quiz
- Create a free ProveSource account
- Create a stream notification
- Select “Webhook” as the track type
- Create or log in to Zapier
- Use this Zapier template
- Create a zap by clicking “Connect Fyrebox + ProveSource”
- Configure your Fyrebox account and select your quiz
- Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.
- Turn the zap on, and that’s it!
As promised, we kept the best for the end! If you want to take full advantage of your social proof notifications and skyrocket your conversion rate, you should become a ProveSource Power User.
What does this even mean?
Assuming you are an advanced or demanding marketer or eCommerce manager, you definitely want to make sure your marketing efforts have maximum ROI. Am I right?
Well, we got your back!
With a few simple clicks, you can:
- Setup stream notifications
- Auto-capture form submissions
- Display notifications on specific pages
- Setup conversion goals
- Send customer events via Zapier
What we haven’t told you yet, is that we have prepared a video guide for you!
Check it out and don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel. 🥳
Wix offers drag-and-drop design functions. You can have a modern website created in just a few minutes.
You can get online with a commercial or personal site without making a large investment.
Even if the free plan restricts some of the templates, you receive an immediate and solid user experience.
The backend interface is not the most eye-catching you can find, but it is very functional. All of the tools you need are a couple of clicks away.
You also receive guidelines and tools to customize templates, even on the free plan, so your website can match with your brand.
Many website builders out there bind you within 24-36 month contracts when purchasing a premium plan. You don’t have that concern with Wix.
If you want to upgrade from the free option, you can try it out for as little as $5 per month and cancel at any time.
Right out of the box, Wix websites perform at above-average rates in terms of speed. You don’t need to worry about security because a Wix server hosts the site.
That means you do not have to worry about anything else than designing your site and taking advantage of the services you may have purchased from their various premium bundles.
If you face a problem with your Wix site for any reason, all you need to do is contact Wix to get the solution you need.
There’s no time spent chasing down issues or trying to deal with plugins or widgets that may have failed or malfunctioned.
You can contact their customer service department via email, phone, or what amounts to an interactive FAQ page.
In contrast with other platforms, Wix does not remove Wix-based ads from your site, on the entry-level plan that costs around $5 per month.
To completely remove the ads, you need to choose a different monthly plan that costs more than most website builders that are out there right now.
It’s up to you to decide if Wix is worth it, based on your needs.
With Wix websites, you are not allowed to have unlimited bandwidth or storage on any plan. This even applies to the business and commercial plans that are sold at premium rates.
So, if your business scales up you need to transfer your website to another platform.
Although the website builder has improved dramatically in the last couple of years, you still have certain limitations.
It takes much more time, in reality, to design a site on Wix than most people will think it does.
But still, its drag and drop functionality is an advantage for most users.
If you choose a template on Wix and after some time, you decide to change it, your content won’t transfer easily from one template to another.
If for some reason you decide later on that you want a different template, it is likely you will have to re-do a lot of work.
The Wix SEO Wizard can certainly help you maximize content optimization, but the techniques offered are a little obsolete.
The main focus is on keyword targeting, grouping, and ranking without any regard to other aspects of modern SEO.
This is not always a deal-breaker, but it is considered a problem for those who are looking for a long-term website effort.
Well, I hope you got an idea about Wix.
You now have all the information you need to optimize your Wix website with the most advanced social proof strategies and tools.
With both its pros and cons, Wix is a free, user-friendly, website building platform.
It is ideal for users who want to create amazing, professional-looking sites, which can be updated and edited with ease without any technical skills.
Ready, set, GO! ✌️