We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Specialist!
What do we do?
ProveSource is a social proof marketing platform that helps websites build trust and confidence with their visitors, used by more than 40,000 websites worldwide.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll be responsible for providing service and support via email, chat and other channels. You will be answering questions, solving technical issues, editing the help center documentation and creating content to help customers.
You don’t have to be a programmer, but troubleshooting skills are required, whether it’s using Chrome Developer Tools or manually testing a broken flow in the product.
- Native English – MUST
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – MUST
- Technical background and skills – MUST
- Ability to handle 50 inquiries by email/chat per day – MUST
- Great problem solving and self-learning abilities – MUST
- Positive, courteous and energetic attitude
- 1-2 years of experience in a Support role in a SaaS company – PLUS
- Location: Beersheba, Israel (next to the train station)
- Make our customers happy!
- You will be the primary point of contact for all accounts via live chat / email.
- Provide customers with insights to ensure that they get the most out of the platform.
- Customer education regarding new and existing features.
- Deliver valuable content to accounts through email campaigns, training, webinars, guides and support articles.
Why work with us?
- We’re a small and fast team!
- We’re fun!
- Interesting products with thousands of customers.
We read every cover letter and every CV, please take the time to show us your great writing skills, tell us about:
- Why you want to work in customer support?
- Why you want to work with us?
- An interesting piece about yourself.
Got what it takes? Send your CV now!